Thursday 2 September 2010

jujube sitting under the Tang Shu

jujube sitting under the Tang Shu,oh no,Tianchi's father,father's older than the wedding to see more,hand peel the corn,stick to lean on his piece of quiet incomplete lap.Niang kneeling on the ground ready to receive a good corn drying hands is a one way line and look inside.This,like a painting,the painting is the world's most christian louboutin perfect father and mother.I step by step to walk to their front,to see my father,in the hands of corn dropped to the ground,jaw boss,surprised and asked: Do you,are you hanging over the? Mother groping in the side of the question: his father,who now? days,Tianchi home.ah! in,where? Niang panic to he found in my direction.I bent over to lay down their luggage,and then grabbed her hand,facing them,with deep pain,kneeling heavily down: Dad! mother! I'll take you home! father a couple of dry cough,tears silently out from the face covered with wrinkles.Anjiu said the baby did not I raise A white! christian louboutin shoes Niang put his hands in self- a body rub back and forth,and then hugged me and rows of empty tears from her eyes dearly flowing into my neck.I go with father and mother when the village was put firecrackers.I was father Mother scenery once.when Tianchi opened the door and saw me standing on either side of the father and your mother is not surprised when the small,stared stunned at that one go without.I said: Tianchi,I read you.christian louboutin sale I Zan father and mother take back.such a perfect father and mother,how can you throw them in the mountains? Thank you! Tianchi broke down in tears,hugged me tightly,as he,like the Mother line of tears into my neck.seen moving,all the love their parents,filial children,must be reproduced in this article,all the people come together to love themselves parents treat their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment