Tuesday 22 February 2011

My high school alma mater


If leather belts the North China Plain, we lived right in the North China The most northern plains. in the family although the very poor, but the pursuit of great importance for the word, really hope I can study hard. then test high school junior, sub-enough, but the interview did not pass because I had to wear 800 degrees glasses. on the high school, that eye problems, they reported that normal, but then Beijing Normal University for various reasons, have not accepted me. After several hardships, my high school alma mater, director of teacher recruitment was carrying me, a lot of road running, finally people go to school in the first seven weeks of the weekend, can I come to Beijing Normal University History Department report, leather belts which is now the Capital Normal University. I am a glasses 1550, a spectacle is 1450, my age this year, bigger, and there Hua Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment