Monday 30 August 2010

For most sellers according to Online Shop

For most sellers according to Online Shop for a good supply, is indeed very hard to find! So, I think I am lucky, but I am also very willing to pass this fortunate need it people! the help of friends, I finally get to build my sales agency network, the main business of the supply to the main kinds of brand fashion shoes, brand jeans still rhyme format! the current site has been officially launched , Shop the recruitment agency has embarked on a! sure there will be a friend asked how the goods you like ah? Started on such a bold move agent of the supplier? Here, I want to tell friends who are wondering, here's my shoes, my shop has been in operation Taobao, and operated for some time, the customer generally reflect the true after-sales is also very good, there are any quality problems can be returned to.

In the early stage of operation, including my friends, I have also bought a lot of shoes, we all feel good, first of all I feel very good. I do not puff, if not good, also not be sold, because I cherish and value each buyer's evaluation of me! So, I have to make sure my product is good business, I for each buyer or customer is responsible for! This is the most basic principles of doing things! now, my site has started operations on consignment, I hope you'd come to see, there are views to refresh me, here we first say need friends, you can register to the site, directly on the site down a single purchase (remember the first customer to check me or unload Oh), willing sellers, friends, you can download data and upload to Online Shop, the link I opened VIP status!this point, not the web site to tell you, huh, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment