Friday 20 August 2010

the help of many friends and support

the help of many friends and support, little by little, my credit is growing at! tell the truth, really Burongyia! to now, has been in the past year, my Taobao shop, has been approaching three drilling, and heart with inexpressible happiness indeed! whatever I have to make money, this one a deal , confirmed my efforts and hard work, I record every drop of sweat! there are buyers for my praise, but also recognition of my hard work and understanding! in here, I thank them in good faith! is almost 1:00 now, I have sleepy eyes extremely vague, but still want to record the emotion, so my friends are happy for me, hope I see my friends to this log, encouragement to me, I will be more confident with resolute efforts! by more than a year of cooperation with various suppliers, and finally selected a number of quality, after sales and services have a good source suppliers. This is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment